To gain entry to the Primary School the Principal must approve your application for enrolment. Approval is dependent upon a number of factors including meeting eligibility requirements.
SIDE is an online school that requires all students to have access to a computer, printer and the internet. Families will need to have the capacity to either download materials from our learning management system online or use a USB device to access and print materials. Online lessons are scheduled daily and as part of our attendance policy students are expected to attend where possible.
- Determine eligibility.
- Complete enrolment forms if eligible. One child per form please.
- Complete contributions form.
Helpful hint: Ensure you have all documentation required for enrolment.
You will need a digital copy of:
1. The student’s birth certificate or passport
2. Visa sub-class evidence if necessary
3. Proof of Western Australian address, eg, drivers licence, electricity account
4. Travel itinerary, if travelling
5. Airline tickets if travelling overseas
6. Photo of the student
7. The student’s immunisation record
8. Previous two years school reports (less if in Kindergarten or Pre-primary or Year 1)
9. Court orders if necessary
10. Individual education plans if necessary
Approval to enrol at SIDE is given on a yearly basis. All students wishing to continue their studies into the next calendar year must re-apply.
Note: Receipt of this application DOES NOT ensure enrolment.